Changed SuperSkid into 2piece

Runnerman

Figure I will post here first as this is where it all began.

Ok, I will have pics for Thursday if all goes well.

First off I have changed the SuperSkid into a 2 piece. The reasoning for this is for one, the 1 piece is pretty expensive to ship with not alot shipping options. So resizing the box will make a big difference. Reason #2 is installing the 1 piece is alot more difficult then the 2 piece.

Now I made indents how they connect it will be flush. Was going to go with channels instead of the X bend but the SkidPlate shown on my site is only 12 Gauge (reason for the flex) Now I have this one out of 10 Gauge it is alot heavier and with a deeper X bend. I will have this finished on Thursday.

I have made a new site but will publish it within a few days under the same name just waiting until I have all new pics ready.

The 2 piece skidplate wasn't going to be out for awhile but after going over both designs this was the better of the 2 and I think it is more flexible in the way of purchasing.

Well let me know what you guys think :type:

Sorry about the long wait on these SkidPlates.

:beer:

Ok had the wrong host so let's try another one.

Well here it is boys. I am going to publish my new website tonight so should be up by Sat or Sun all new pics of this SuperSkid plate and Shield will be on there.

So here it goes for the second time.

608653_21_full.jpg

I am finally Done!!!!!!!!

:beer: