New guy from Minnesota

01LE

Hello everyone, New guy here. Picked up a 01 Pathfinder LE 4x4 a few weeks ago. I've wanted a pathfinder for awhile now. My dad owned a 87 & 90 when I was younger and I've always liked them. I think I got a rocking deal on it. It had 97,000 miles came with lots of maintenance records and the only things it really needed was tires and the Bose in dash CD changer was jammed. I ended up offering the guy $7000 cash and he took it. I already replaced the tires and got a double din aftermarket CD deck to replace the Bose. I'm planning on a intake and dual exhaust. Possibly lowering the truck or a lift I haven't decided which yet.

Thanks Alex

Anyways here's some pics:

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture017-1-1.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Cool!! Nice truck for a good price. I'm sure it will serve you well...

Welcome to NPORA!!

I'm planning on a intake and dual exhaust. Possibly lowering the truck or a lift I haven't decided which yet.

Dual exhaust will do almost nothing other than empty your wallet. Just bolt another exhaust tip in the back and call it good. ;)

I'm going to pretend I didn't read anything about lowering it so I'd say leave it stock or give it a 2" lift and put on some rims and useful tires...

:itsallgood:

B

as B & Tex said... don't lower it. ewwwwwwwwwwwww. 4x4's are meant to be left alone or lifted..... wanna lower something, lower an S-10.......

welcome to the family! WAVEY

Cool!! Nice truck for a good price. I'm sure it will serve you well...

Welcome to NPORA!!

Dual exhaust will do almost nothing other than empty your wallet. Just bolt another exhaust tip in the back and call it good. ;)

I'm going to pretend I didn't read anything about lowering it so I'd say leave it stock or give it a 2" lift and put on some rims and useful tires...

:itsallgood:

B

Well I still wanna do a free flowing exhaust so I'm guessing a better muffler and a bit bigger pipe would do the job.

As far as suspension goes I was either thinking of the lowering springs that 4x4 parts sells or the OME lift. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna slam the truck that's not what I meant. I meant a small drop that would tighten things up a bit. I don't plan to offroad the truck.

I definitely wanna do wheels. I however just got tires. Nokian WR SUV's. I'm a little hesitant on putting bigger than stock tires on because I used to have a 83 Toyota Pickup W/31 10.50's and that thing was scary in the rain and snow it just floated over everything. Also I've been reading that you need to make some clearance on these truck's with bigger tires and I don't wanna cut up my new to me truck just yet. I also want the speedometer to be accurate.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. :happy:

these rigs have a very low CoG so they handle REALLY well........ i drive mini like a little race car and she handles better than some cars i've driven. :sly:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I know I know with the lowering. But I came from a lowered Audi A4 and even with the Pathy lowered it would still be a lot higher than my A4 ever was. I don't really intend to offroad so ground clearance is not a issue. Don't give too bad of a time I haven't decided anything yet.