a-hoy-hoy

my name's tyler and i picked up a '98 pathy xe in late april. it's a wicked ride, both on and off the road. it's got a 2" old man emu hd suspension lift, kyb gr-2 front struts, bilstein 5100 rear shocks, custom fab rear detachable sway bar links and 32" toyo open country a/t tires. i've got a list of many other things i'm hoping to do with it but my knowledge is limited beyond oem specs.

i've always been a huge nissan car fan, going way back to the days of gran turismo on the psone, but my love for nissan trucks began in 2004 when i first saw a titan at a local dealership. since then i've been lucky enough to get my hands on a badass pathfinder, a great truck which is a pure blast to drive. i plan on hanging on to this truck and hopefully making it a real head-turner. i hope nobody minds the amount of questions i'll have to make that dream a reality :)

all the best to everyone who's making their pathfinders their off-road dream rides!

tyler

Welcome Tyler!! Your enthusiasm is contageous; I felt better about my own truck just reading your intro... :D

Congrats on your new (to you) ride, it sounds pretty nice as it is!! Be sure to post pictures...

B

HOT DAMN! That makes we wanna get a pathy!!!

*looks outside*

OMG! I HAVE ONE! YAYS!!

Alright, sorry, wasnt trying to scare you away. (much) :D Welcome to NPORA!!

HOT DAMN! That makes we wanna get a pathy!!!

*looks outside*

OMG! I HAVE ONE! YAYS!!

Alright, sorry, wasnt trying to scare you away. (much) :D Welcome to NPORA!!

You smokin the leafs again? :blink:

Welcome to the family WAVEY

Thanks everyone!

Good to know this forum is chock full of friendly Pathy enthusiasts. There aren't many here where I live so it makes modding a little difficult. Good to know I can come on here and get some much needed help.

As for the pictures, I'll upload what I've currently got! Enjoy :) :) :)