azscott

post-5615-1217127158_thumb.jpgWell..just picked up this extremely well taken care of 1987 Pathfinder. Has the sport package although I am not sure if it was an install package or the actual sport version with the LSD.

I bought it from the original owner...yep..the original owner from day one. This guy took care of this like I have never seen anyone before. He kept it garage everyday and out of the deadly Phoenix sun...so the paint looks like it is brand new..and I mean brand new...it looks better than most SUV's that are 2 years old.

he kept every service record and even the dealer sticker...with all the added options. Anytime this thing buroed he fixed it. When he replaced the timing belt..he replaced the water pump and such...twice...just because he was there.

Other than a few minor issues it is in remarkable condition....AC needs a charge...rear window needs a hinge and that is about it. Well of course it needs a lift....kinda low for my taste...but in time.

Wish i could have snapped a better pick but too hot to sit outside for a photo op.

Can't wait to do some lifting...and a few minor mods...nothing too nuts...will use it offroad 4x4 for sure. Kinda feel bad about taking such a mint sled and exposing it to offroad conditions...but oh well...that is what it is was built for:-)

Scott

/\ Nice scooter, Bro...

Welcome and congrats on the cherry 'new' ride!!! Sounds like you found a nice one... Even though it's a 2 door, we are willing to help you take care of it and set it up as you want. :D

B