92 middle console

JonesyUSN

i had a topic in here earlier and only got a couple responses.. i have a 92 se with the blue vinyl. i have searched ebay and even a few random search engines.. nothing in my county has a large stock of pathys junkyard wise.. i cant get it from the dealer i used to work for.. anybody know of any junkyards that might have it.. that would be outstanding.. or maybe even a company to get a hold of.. thanks

Jonesy

This post has been unanswered for a while. I can not help you but I can sympathize. I read about many of these other forum members buying parts from salvage yards. I have gone to about every salvage yard in the Cleveland area and there is none that have a Pathy. Several have 1 or 2 OLD (early 80's) pickups. Even these have been completely picked over. As for the swap being talked about with alternator from a Quest, they do not exist here in a salvage yard.

I am in the same boat you are. i have several interior parts that I could use, a console being one of them. All I can suggest is logging into one of the used parts web sites and letting them try to find the part across the country. You really have to watch the price on these guys, because everyone wants a $ to send you to the next guy.

I believe Cars.com is the best 1st try.