Well there could only be one reason for this post...

Another new person!

I picked up an '05 pathfinder and I'm just poking around for some information and this looked like a decent sized bored. I don't really go offroading as I just came from a Jetta with a ground clearance of about 2". I even managed to take out a nearly flat skunk with my oil pan...that was a bad smelling month.

Anyways, I needed a larger vehicle for my Dog, Photography equipment, and music stuff and this turned out to be it. I'm looking at adding a few things, but don't want to make it too gaudy. Start slow and go from there I guess...

:welcome: welcome to the family! there isn't much of an aftermarket for the newer Pathy's just yet, but there are some cool mods out there to be had.

where are you located?

ps: we're the world's largest pathfinder site ;)

Edited by Slick

You know...that's a really good question...

I'm in Shepherdstown, WV.

I needed an auto that could fit all my crap and tow some bikes and maybe a boat on occasion.

I've been looking around and I've seen some stuff already; HID's, brush guard, truck nuts (no really, that one's a joke), and some other things. I'm probably going to look for a set of black wheels for it, maybe some classic steelies. I'm not very keen on a lift just yet. I'm work out of fiddling with suspensions after the cars and bikes I've previously owned. Maybe some easy engine mods. I don't want to do anything too dificult to reverse.

One thing I've been looking for info on auxilliary inputs. Are there a set in the back of the '05 SE's radio that I can use for an iPod? It would suck taking everything apart to find out that there wasn't.

Oh, and I do have some friends to do some offroading and rockcrawling. I may sart going with the to check out the fun, I don't think I'll be putting the pathfinder through anything too tough just yet. Can't go destroying my daily driver just yet.

Most of us use our trucks as multi purpose..mines the "family wagon" mon - fri and then gets used and abused on the w/e's :) these are tough rigs..and capable beyond anything your likely to need :) Welcome to NPORA!

One thing I've been looking for info on auxilliary inputs. Are there a set in the back of the '05 SE's radio that I can use for an iPod? It would suck taking everything apart to find out that there wasn't.

I just asked my dad and he said no... he took everything apart on his 05 LE and there was nothing