Brush Guard recommendation

Hook88

New member question for you all. I am on my fourth Pathfinder and I have returned to my favorite one, a 1988 SE. I am looking to put a Brush Guard on it and am looking for suggestions. The smitty bilt bumper thumper is my first choice, but before I buy wanted to get some feedback.

Any suggestions?

Guest armelius

I have one that I could sell you. It's the first gen factory bumper guard without the fiberglass sides. So you get the middle steel part bumper and you could probably add metal brush guards very inexpensively and if you know how to weld then it would be very cheap to add full frontal brush guard.

Guest armelius

yeah, it's just like the one in your pic. Used to have fiberglass that extended and covered the light area. Looked cool but sadly I was hit by a Nissan truck going 5 mph and it broke. But the front bumber is still in great condition. Just don't have it on my vehicle.

Thank you all for the feedback. I finally decided to go with the Bumper Thumper and just ordered it off the net. Thanks 88path, you were my inspiration and one of the few that had a picture of what an actual one looked like! :bow: