Hello from Australia

Leon

Hi all,

Just stumbled across the forum. My name is Leon, I live in Brisbane, Australia. After owning a lot of Land Rovers, I got myself a 1992 Nissan pathfinder a couple of months ago as a second car for running around and the odd trip to the islands in with the family, but I must say it has become so much more.

What I have discovered is that it is a fantastic, dynamic, tough little vehicle. I'm looking forward to sharing my adventures around the east coast of Australia in the mighty 2 door with you guys, and learning more about getting the best out of these top 4WDs.

Cheers,

Leon

Welcome Leon!! Yes, a lot of people buy a Pathy for various reasons and wind up being impressed and getting attached to it.

We'd love to see some pictures and hear some stories. It's a 92 and a 2 door?? They stopped selling 2 door versions in this side of the world in 90 I believe...

I got myself a 1992 Nissan pathfinder a couple of months ago as a second car for running around and the odd trip to the islands in with the family

As impressive these little SUVs are, you might have trouble island hopping unless you go this route...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18845

At least put on a snorkel and relocate the ecu!! :)

B

It's a 92 and a 2 door?? They stopped selling 2 door versions in this side of the world in 90 I believe...

B

Mine's a 91 with MPFI too :tongue: and I've owned a 94 2 door with a TD27T in it, just FYI :beer:

Welcome to the family Leon WAVEY