What year fender flares will work?

Hello, I was wondering what years are compatible in the fender flare section, I need to get some to cover my meats, the flying rocks are getting annoying :D, When I go to a Junk yard should I primarily look for 96-99 pathfinders?

Im also wondering, are roof racks easy to take off? My Xe has a naked roof, and was looking at getting the side runners and cross bars off another pathfinder, Do they just unscrew from the roof? Thanks

Hello, I was wondering what years are compatible in the fender flare section, I need to get some to cover my meats, the flying rocks are getting annoying :D, When I go to a Junk yard should I primarily look for 96-99 pathfinders?

Im also wondering, are roof racks easy to take off? My Xe has a naked roof, and was looking at getting the side runners and cross bars off another pathfinder, Do they just unscrew from the roof? Thanks

Ya I would stick with those year pathys, unless you wanna drill more holes in the flare, that happened to me i just bought a set of bushwackers for my 03 and drilled out the indents that were marked on the flare and when i went to go put it on none of the holes lined up. but anyways stick with those years as for the roof rack Im not sure, do you already have a rack on ur truck?

Are the bushwackers bigger than OE flares, or jsut like them?

I'd like to know too. I've got to figure out something for my new super swampers. Throwing rocks like a mofo. Could you provide any more info? I've got an 02', and as usual, no one makes anything for it that i can find. I'm curious how your bushwackers ended up and which ones you used/tried. The only other options i see are something from a company called Pacer. Flexi fender it's called. Never seen it in person though.

Edited by PDCCD

I'd like to know too. I've got to figure out something for my new super swampers. Throwing rocks like a mofo. Could you provide any more info? I've got an 02', and as usual, no one makes anything for it that i can find. I'm curious how your bushwackers ended up and which ones you used/tried. The only other options i see are something from a company called Pacer. Flexi fender it's called. Never seen it in person though.

I actually put a set of the bushwacker street style flare on my 03. THey really dont do much in my opinion just adds more appeal to the truck really. They do block some of the dirt from my tires but I still get mud stains on the side of my truck but oh well. And if you wanna get em and you have a 2000-2004 then DO NOT use the indents that are in the 2 front flares, I made that mistake and none of the holes lined up so I had to measure em.

I actually put a set of the bushwacker street style flare on my 03. THey really dont do much in my opinion just adds more appeal to the truck really. They do block some of the dirt from my tires but I still get mud stains on the side of my truck but oh well. And if you wanna get em and you have a 2000-2004 then DO NOT use the indents that are in the 2 front flares, I made that mistake and none of the holes lined up so I had to measure em.

But from what i can find, they don't make them for our trucks. Up to 99 only. Is that what you used?

But from what i can find, they don't make them for our trucks. Up to 99 only. Is that what you used?

ya thats what i used, but like I said I had to measure the holes for the 2 front flares. The trucks were pretty much identical from 96-04 so they fit like a charm on my 03. Here I just got some pics.

Image043.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

ya thats what i used, but like I said I had to measure the holes for the 2 front flares. The trucks were pretty much identical from 96-04 so they fit like a charm on my 03. Here I just got some pics.

Image043.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image045.jpg

Hey Thanks! You just made my day! Now i wonder if i'll be able to make their "Pocket" or "Cutout" work. The holes in those are already drilled in the flare. How do the ones you installed mount exactly? Are they supposed to mount to factory holes? Sorry for all the questions, i haven't dug into how my OEM's are mounted yet, and after running my TSL's for the first time this weekend, i realized i'm gonna need to do some work. I only need a couple more inches probably, and love the look of their pocket style, would love to make that work. Thanks for your time. And Great looking ride. Real sharp wheels, too nice for me though, i'd hate to take them off road. Why did you have to replace your oem flares?

pete

Hey Thanks! You just made my day! Now i wonder if i'll be able to make their "Pocket" or "Cutout" work. The holes in those are already drilled in the flare. How do the ones you installed mount exactly? Are they supposed to mount to factory holes? Sorry for all the questions, i haven't dug into how my OEM's are mounted yet, and after running my TSL's for the first time this weekend, i realized i'm gonna need to do some work. I only need a couple more inches probably, and love the look of their pocket style, would love to make that work. Thanks for your time. And Great looking ride. Real sharp wheels, too nice for me though, i'd hate to take them off road. Why did you have to replace your oem flares?

pete

The two front flares do screw into the factory holes but the bushwackers just come with indents in the flare where you are supposed to drill, but none of mine lined up thats when I found out they really are only for the 96-99 applications but Oh well. the two rears came with self tapping screws make holes where the indents are in the flare and I never replaced the OEMs cause I never had any to begin with. thanks for the compliments