hey yall from v.a.

bishop

hey new pathfinder owner here 1995 ( don,t know what trim the badge is missing ), just bought it yesterday new motor and tranny as of a year ago , the former owner was the local auto shop teacher . It got hit by a deer so priority one is gettin ga new grill and bumper ( only paid 500 and a 85 camaro for it that didn't run) . I used to wheel from the mid 90s till about 2005 ( 2fjs , a scout , and a c10 ) until I ended up with a bunch of old british cars that I restored and sold . Bu tI am back to trucks in between old school builds . I am not looking to make this thing crazy ust a daily driver to be taken out to the beaches in N.C. on surf safaris , but I just can't ever leave any car or truck I have ever had alone. thanks for listening .

p.

Welcome Bishop!

I understand your 'cant leave vehicles alone' mentality. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised to learn how little needs to be done to these Pathys to make them fairly capable offroaders. Just enough to satisfy the need to work on it, but not enough that you are wasting lots of $.

B