Best, and easiest way to remove rear ceiling panel

BobLoblaw

Hey guys,

I have never had to remove the ceiling panel of my Pathy before. What is the best, and easiest way to remove it without breaking anything? Is the ceiling panel 2 pieces? Keeping in mind that I really just need the back of the panel removed.

Also, not ceiling panel related, what is a good adhesive to use on the rear hatch's main hinges? When I removed the donor hatch from the wrecked Pathy, I noticed that there was adhesive sticking the hinge to the truck as well as the 2boltsx2hinge fastening it to the truck.

Thanks

its not that hard take out all interior light on roof, then all trim around top of the doors and side walls that are touching the roof, then just pull down (i call them christmas trees) there little white things (if any break go get some silcon or something like that to put it back on).

its not that hard take out all interior light on roof, then all trim around top of the doors and side walls that are touching the roof, then just pull down (i call them christmas trees) there little white things (if any break go get some silcon or something like that to put it back on).

If you break the xmas trees most parts jobbers or body supply places have or can get them for you.