TORSION BARS COMING OUT!?

So i went four wheeling after finally getting my 3 inch body lift and my 3 inch calmini lift and my brand new 33 12.50 BFG muds on, and guess what? something breaks. :thumbsdown: Well nothing really broke but my torsion bars actually popped out while bouncing over a couple holes.

So After having to reidex my driver-side torsion bar in the rocks and sand, it popped out again! :suicide: so again put it back on there and didnt have anymore problems after that.

but my truck is crooked and I am about to go fix the torsion and alignment but I had a few ?s before starting.

1. Should the anchors to the torsion be flush against the cross-member?, or should there be space in between the anchorr and Xmember?

2. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

3. how do I make sure this never happens again? ( besides SAS which I might do.)

well i have my old t-bars but will it change the lift cause right now i have calmini t-bars which are a little thicker.

what "keys"? are you talking about the anchors?

I havent had any time to tear it down yet so maybe this or next week end I will rip everything apart and see whats going on. I have a parts pathfider that I can take any parts I need from, so I prolly dont need to buy anything. but thanks