window relay reset

Jarsiff

I could have sworn there was a post somewhere about resetting your window motor or something when you engage the auto up and it goes to the top and back down a couple inches...anyone know where that went?

I know of no such feature, or of having an "auto up"

My truck has both auto up and down on both front windows. But I have never heard of this re-set feature but then again I have never needed it.

I can also make my front windows go down with the remote, a real nice feature when its warm out..............still waiting for it to be warm out tho.............

My truck has both auto up and down on both front windows. But I have never heard of this re-set feature but then again I have never needed it.

I can also make my front windows go down with the remote, a real nice feature when its warm out..............still waiting for it to be warm out tho.............

I knew about the remote, which mine doesn't have *jealous*

I didn't think auto up existed for safety reasons.... although I have often thought it would be nice to have.

driver side does it intermittently but pass side has done it since i got it i think.. its funny to watch passengers thinking it was something they did try to screw with it, lol, but I could have sworn that somewhere in a thread talking about cleaning out the channels that someone had "reset" something about the motor so the limit switch or whatever would stop the window in the proper place. i'll keep digging.

Yeah man, I read out there too that there is some type of small button in the door (guessing regulator) that you hold down and maually put window up (not using auto up) and this resets the "touchy" factor.

On the lighter side, I have the Viper alarm add-on the puts them up and down for me...it also gives driver and passener "one touch" and driver "one touch" to all 4 windows. So, if you just tap the switch, they go all the way down and vice-versa...if you tap down and then tap down again it will start down and stop when you hit the button..again vice-versa......................if you attempt to use the factory one touch up and then interrupt it...it will start going back down!! My wife LOVES this function! LMFAO...watching here try to put the window down 1/4 way is priceless...I have even put my finger on hers to "feel" how ya do it!! Oh well, she will forever put it all the way down and then manual back up where she wants it!!

• 9 months later...