new from charlotte NC

zero442

Hey, i have been on here for a bit but haven't really used it, just lurked and read posts. I have a 96 pathfinder LE, black on grey interior, 4wd with a new autotrans . I am wanting to make it a capable off roader and mudder and take it to uwharrie a bunch once i am finished with it. As of now its an awesome daily when it doesnt want to give me headaches with the electrical. When i graduate i will probable replace the engine that is heading up towards 160k now and get a new harness and the neutral safety fixed. As for now i am looking for charlotte area offroaders who dont mind a newbie coming out and learning

post-4025-1213127702_thumb.jpg

post-4025-1213127992_thumb.jpg

post-4025-1213128058_thumb.jpg

Welcome. I am up near Harrisburg. What part of Charlotte are you in? If you want to find the local runs check www.encxc.org and www.noas4x4club.com .

thanks superturbo i am deff going to check those sites out. I am off 74 near the Mathews/ ITL border, harrisburg isnt more than 20 minutes from my house up 485. I will have to check out all the available runs. alot of what was in western union county has been blocked off etc, bye sub divisions and development.

Dagwood , i too love Charlotte and never want to leave but who knows where graduation from college will take me a year from now. Also the truck will be as nice a pezzy's r50 one day....hopefully :)

What college? UNCC? I work in Matthews near 51 and Monroe Rd. Just look for my Black POS with the roof rack on top. I drive it to work occasionally.

Your first two pics are not working for me.

Edited by super6turbo4

What college? UNCC? I work in Matthews near 51 and Monroe Rd. Just look for my Black POS with the roof rack on top. I drive it to work occasionally.

Your first two pics are not working for me.

I'm still enrolled at uncc technically but im doing a radiation therapy internship at the moment at cmc hospitals. I am up at uncc often tho. Ill be on the look out for your truck tho. what do you have? wd21? Mine can be found at the food lion on 74 across from the harris teeter distribution center almost daily . Ill get more pics up on photo bucket or something.

post-4025-1213761125_thumb.jpg

post-4025-1213761167_thumb.jpg

Woot...Welcome...and once again another Charlotte person after I move away...

Welcome to the board...nice lookin truck

thats before it got beatup in south carolina. Its got a headlight that needs replacing and some key marks on it now. But thats not too bad. I plan on doing alot of work on it to make it even better. The interior is still really nice tho :)

and to all in the area that have said to hollar , feel free to hit me up on aim ,my sn is in my sig. I am a newb to trucks and want to get out there

Edited by zero442