2002 Double Tri-Star

Does anyone know the weight of these wheels? I am looking to buy wheels (16") and I want lighter than OE. I have several sets in mind...and of course comments are always welcome!

Konig Countersteer -- Bronze (17lbs)

post-1014-1212005963_thumb.jpg

Nismo -- Silver (14lbs)

post-1014-1212006735_thumb.jpg

Dick Cepek DC-1 -- Black/Polished (23lbs)

post-1014-1212006333_thumb.jpg

Mickey Thompson -- Classic II (??)

post-1014-1212006501_thumb.jpg

Any more ideas??

Edited by 02silverpathy

Thanks for the input so far guys!!

I originally liked the DC-1's but the wifey said that they looked a little "yo"....so I startd hunting around...still liked the Nismo's just not as dark as the ones I had...then the Konigs showed up....they now come in a silver also...

post-1014-1212148530_thumb.jpg

post-1014-1212148824_thumb.jpg

The DC-1's would be about 7 lbs lighter...the Konigs are about 12 lbs, the Nismos are 15lbs...the Mickey's---I haven't found a weight for them as of yet.

If my math/scangauge is right I am averaging 15.2 MPG's this tank...thanks to SAMMYB and the rear 4.636 swap and my s-l-o-w driving in town, among other things!!!

Edited by 02silverpathy

• 1 year later...

Long long ago, I posted in an attempt to pick out wheels....I have finally bought wheels.

Here is a link to them...in action!

on his Silver 4Runner.

This video was posted by another member here. I saw these wheels long ago for sale and thought no way! After seeing this video I hunted down a set, which was hard as they are disco'd. They should have been to me alerady but the snow has gummed up shipping. Originally I wanted to get a set of MT Classic II's but these came along at a great price...new!

Edited by 02silverpathy