I need serious help with this

so i bought a parts pathy that had the calmini lift on it and I am in the process of putting it on my pathy but i dont have the directions but ive done alright up until now.

I have no clue how to put the torsion anchors at the right angle and both at the same angle before tighting it down.

right now its on but its WAY off. one side i could tighten the anchor all the way up to the cross member but the other side i have tightened as much as i could turn it but the anchor doesnt even fit up to the cross member.

if some one can help me with directions or who has done the lift before i would be very grateful as my truck is on jack stands until i complete this.

unfortunately it is also my daily driver...

I have no clue how to put the torsion anchors at the right angle and both at the same angle before tighting it down.

counting helps....lay them on hte concrete level inside hte X member count splines and make sure they're the same...then mark and place in truck...crank away

I just unistalled and re-installed until I was spot-on.

Funny how it was a Beatch the first few times but now I can do it with my eyes closed in 10 minutes.

Think of it this way; once it is adjusted properly you don't need to do it again.

The calmini instructions fit on 1 page and it tells you to install and adjust them!-)

• 1 month later...

You are off on your front spline.

1)Make a temporary mark on the spline cup AND torsion bar.

2)Slide the torsion bar out.

3)Index it one way or another, depending on if it was too loose or too tight.

4)Reinsert the torsion bar and tension it.

Did you go the right way? Did you go far enough? If you answered NO to any of these questions, repeat steps 1-4 until you answer yes to both.

5) Permanently mark the front spline cup AND torsion bar so you'll never have to do this again.

Oh, JJ did provide you with a link that explains everything... Calm down, use your head and it will be simple.

B