Selling My beast 05 pathfinder

So it's up for sale. 2005 Pathfinder SE 4x4, it has 64,378miles as of today. It has the bose 6 disc mp3 player, sunroof, dual climate, rear air and towing package. Of course it has the 33in tires BFG all terrain (tons of life left) on 16x8 Chrome AR wheels. It also has the K&N fipk II kit and I only use Mobil 1 5w30 in it. I also have it for sale locally (with the factory wheels and tires, would be pissed everytime i saw it, like it is if i sold it locally ) i'm asking $15,000 which is KBB private party value inbetween good/fair.

Edited by foytiX

bet its a 3 letter word followed by a 4 letter word...

GAS

WIFE (if one of those is in the picture) i know my gf gives me @!*% all the time and thats y my 95 is still sitting 2500 miles away

LMAO,

It's a dirty word SURBURBAN, and no i'm not thrilled to sell it, it's paid for and i like it. WIFE, yes she's been wanting a bigger ride we both would have rather got an armada but the lack of storage room behind the third row was the deal breaker. We got one loaded but still miss some of the features found in the nissan.

• 2 weeks later...
i know my gf gives me @!*% all the time and thats y my 95 is still sitting 2500 miles away

WAY off topic now but, dude you gotta tell the GF to mind her own business. I buy whatever I like & keep anything I want. As long as the bills are paid, my wife don't care. It's a great system - we have seperate bank accounts so no one is asking why I spent $900 on a gun that I wanted with the money that I earned. On the flip side I say nothing about the handbags & shoes she buys either. Trust me a lot less arguements man.

And yeah the Titan is nasty! I know you said in the "For Sale" section that you are in NE NC or SE VA but are you at the beach (just asking because of the pics)?

LMAO,

It's a dirty word SURBURBAN, and no i'm not thrilled to sell it, it's paid for and i like it. WIFE, yes she's been wanting a bigger ride we both would have rather got an armada but the lack of storage room behind the third row was the deal breaker. We got one loaded but still miss some of the features found in the nissan.

Do you find there is more headroom in the burb? I love my 02LE, but my old Jimmy has way more room for the driver and front passenger.....

nice rides, g/l with the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm 10 min from the beach, so we go there Alot.

as far as room in the suburban it's massive compared to the pathfinder (wife drove the pf today and thoght the back glass was going to pop her in the back of the head, lol)

interior compared to the titan it seems wider (the titan cramps you a little with the armrest, personally i like that though)