ome suspension

Anybody here have any experience with the old man emu shocks and springs? In particular, how was the ride quality compared to stock. On their website they claim that, while their sprimgs don't provide much lift, the springs and shocks greatly increase ride quality. I'm not interested in much lift so maybe this would be a kit to consider. I've read a lot about Calmini and others on this forum, but haven't found anything on OME stuff. Thanks in advance for any input.

Doug Davis

Anybody here have any experience with the old man emu shocks and springs? In particular, how was the ride quality compared to stock. On their website they claim that, while their sprimgs don't provide much lift, the springs and shocks greatly increase ride quality. I'm not interested in much lift so maybe this would be a kit to consider. I've read a lot about Calmini and others on this forum, but haven't found anything on OME stuff. Thanks in advance for any input.

Doug Davis

Have you seen this?........

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...mp;#entry311375

I have not personally experienced OME's ride quality.

In fact I haven't found anyone that's got the OME system

on a WD21.

But,from what I've read,most Land Rover,Toyota and R50 owners

that do have the OME system love 'em.

Doug Davis

I would like to know as well.