Sun Apr 25

Skwerlb8

Next outting...got a new job..decent $$..getting a few important bits fixed up (shocks & brakes) and then i wanna get dirty/lost/STUCK whatever..as long as i dont see pavement! :) Early start..FULL day. I havent had a chance to explore up around Harrison, anyone know if its worth the trip or should i stick to Sylvester etc? Who's up for it? :)

Sunday April 25th 2009? Did you mean May 25th 2008? I am confused... well yeah I may be down for a run if I finish up my bumper, get my idler arm and new centrelink before then. If not I will be hoping to finish my rear bumper this week at least, she just is good for driving around town but not for wheeling.

I'm heading up on the 10th to hale creek/sunrise lake with BC4x4 any one is free to come out with that, should be a nice way to learn some of the trails there. The 25th, of May that is, is lookn' good for some wheeling, as well. Keep me in the loop. :coffee!: then internet. always :coffee!: first

Might be interested if I have the day off, still totally stock though until I have some money to burn.

I'm a stocker as well, we won't try anything to crazy. Try to keep the "love dents" on my truck to a minimum

I'm heading up on the 10th to hale creek/sunrise lake with BC4x4 any one is free to come out with that, should be a nice way to learn some of the trails there. The 25th, of May that is, is lookn' good for some wheeling, as well. Keep me in the loop. :coffee!: then internet. always :coffee!: first

hope they don't bail on you.. i was on that site, set up wheeling trips.. and they always bailed.. you won't find me there anymore.. about as reliable as a used condom

hope they don't bail on you.. i was on that site, set up wheeling trips.. and they always bailed.. you won't find me there anymore.. about as reliable as a used condom

it's the Sunrise Lake/Hale Creek Maintenance Run so I think at least someone should show up

Okay Pathfinder Status:

Rear Bumper - WIP (mounted with very basic welds, just need to beef it up with thicker steel, sand, and paint)

Centrelink and Idler Arm - Still awaiting parts

Just found out I blew out my front passenger side brake rotor seal so will be replacing those ASAP so I should be good in two weekends or so.

no thoughts/comments on checkin out Harrison? Anyone? :) Keep workin on yer truck Kyle.. You'll have it ready in time :)

Harrison is an awesome place to wheel, I've wanted to check out some of the trails there for a while.

Vedder Mt. in "the wack" is high on my list of places to go explorn'

That looks like fun...i've been poking thru the backroads book..still haven't decided exactly where to go. I've heard of Sunrise Lake so why not? Sunrise it is!

Zibi.. most of us run our trucks stock. We don't go out to kill ourselves and our rides. Personally..its about the challenge of unknown terrain and learning about my trucks (and my) capabilities. I run stock but with 31's. No front skid cuz of a bushbar. Anywho..come on out. It's always been worth the trip for me :)

Well I am game for May 25th, 2008 and Sunrise Lake. Make a new topic post with the details to make it easier to read.

Pathfinder Status: Rear bumper- Painting stage; Centrelink- Arrived installing next week once I pick up my idler arm (came in today now just got to get to N. Van)

Hey pass on to DVO I saw him working on Rupert in Van. yesterday, was going to stop and say Hello but the rookie drove past as I told him to stop and did not stop, so from now on I do the driving.

Might be starting a new job this weekend, but I'll be off monday and would love to go wheeling. Unfortunately thats supposed to be the @!*%ty day for weather.