Stickers

Mr. Pickles

I was just screwing around with some stickers, Publisher, Photoshop and stuff, and remembered the old sticker thread from DJ Dank. Old timers will notice the phantom "R" in Offroad (Off Road). Anyways, I had these bumper sticker sheets from Office Depot, and they figure out to a buck each, so who cares if they die if they at least last a little while. They claim the stickers are waterproof, who knows how the ink will hold. I currently have one of the original Mr. Jim-made ones that he printed off like 5 years ago, and its finally dead and peeling. This one is a bit off center, and I'm not overly trilled with the black (ran it as "normal" instead of photo quality), but the recent sticker guy and his website seems defunct, sooo... :puterpunch:

DSC00071.jpg

BTW, hope I'm not stepping on your toes if you're out there, man! :hide: I'm just screwing around with stuff. And no, sorry peeps, I don't plan on making any runs of them. Does anybody know if/where the one with the corrected "R" lives? Oh yeah, ".net" too, for that matter. If not, I'll try something, but its bed time tonight... :bed:

Edited by Mr. Pickles

pickles do you have a jpeg file, the place that does stickers here in ellensburg is super cheap was gonna have some made but cant find the jpeg file of the sticker

pickles do you have a jpeg file, the place that does stickers here in ellensburg is super cheap was gonna have some made but cant find the jpeg file of the sticker

LOL, did you read? ;) This isn't the right file. But enjoy. Anyways, I'll screw around with it later, we're leaving on vaca tomorrow and its half past bed time. Anybody that has the newer version, please share. :)