Back End Slip

tkpath

Always had good luck with REVOs, generally happy with them on the Pathy.

However, in the wet and on (even a) slight hill .. the back end wants to slip out no matter how much I play with the clutch/gas).

Do I need a little weight back there even for non-winter driving?

I've never had a problem with it, I've got to be pretty hard on the gas to get the back end to budge. Tires aren't low on tread?

Snow is different though, back ends all over the place if I'm not cautious, did most of the winter with 150+ lbs of sand and good winter tires. Handled like a champ in 4w though.

Always had good luck with REVOs, generally happy with them on the Pathy.

However, in the wet and on (even a) slight hill .. the back end wants to slip out no matter how much I play with the clutch/gas).

Do I need a little weight back there even for non-winter driving?

Open diff? If so, its going to be really easy to break one tire loose on an uphill when its wet. Nothing to worry about, it just sucks

Clutch slipping? Are you thinking that perhaps it's catching late .. throwing power to rears in a sudden fashion?

I'll check. I don't think that's an issue .. haven't noticed anything particularly alarming on dry pavement.

Just seems that goosing it doesn't help me. Came from a man. transmission Ford Exp Sport on which the Bridgestones made a world of difference on wet pavement.