interiors?

cuddey4x4

I've got no rear carpet at the moment and plan to do the same as you with the Alloy :aok:

My front

e8a0f76a8b973f878631c40a3d0f966f0_large.jpg

That looks great! I must admit, your truck was no small part of my inspiration (that and my mangy Husky).

I've looked at doing my doors, but I'm still trying to figure out how it would work on my 95. There's a lot more going on there vs. the 1st gen.

That looks great! I must admit, your truck was no small part of my inspiration (that and my mangy Husky).

I've looked at doing my doors, but I'm still trying to figure out how it would work on my 95. There's a lot more going on there vs. the 1st gen.

Awww :blush::beer:

I rerouted my window switch back through the door :aok: It now sits by my shifter.

What else do you have there?

I rerouted my window switch back through the door :aok: It now sits by my shifter.

What else do you have there?

It's a 95 XE w/ power everything, and all the controls are in the door via this little gizmo...

7748_1_sbl.JPG

...which doesn't incorporate well to the console.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the pre-90's models have a couple of square jobbers, which move a little easier IMO.

I'm not saying moving them is impossible (I certain it can be done), but is gonna be a big job... Lots of wires!

I suppose if you break them down into individual switches... Maybe? :shrug:

On the bright side, I got my glovebox done. No more footprints and scratched plastic!

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

It's a 95 XE w/ power everything, and all the controls are in the door via this little gizmo...

7748_1_sbl.JPG

...which doesn't incorporate well to the console.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the pre-90's models have a couple of square jobbers, which move a little easier IMO.

Your maybe right but mine is a 91 :lol: It's sitting by my shifter until I can find another 94ish shock switch. As I've only got 2 windows to worry about I just need 2 switches :aok:

I got rid of the P/W lock and door lock switch too :D

I really need to finish my dash too :rolleyes: It's only been like a year :lol:

Nice glove box :aok: ...I don't have one any more :D

Edited by TerranoNZ

Kinda like a bus driver or truck driver with that steering wheel :D

You have no idea how much easier turning is with that thing!

I'm rolling on plain 30-950's, I can't imagine what a b*tch it must be to get in and out of parking spaces on oversized tires w/o a wheel knob.

I'm telling you man, buy one and you won't regret it... Though, when I replace the wheel, I'll probably mount the knob in a different spot. It gets it the way when gripping at 10 & 2 (it's mounted at 4 o'clock).

:handlebars:... or maybe I have a big-rig complex, who knows. ;)

Your maybe right but mine is a 91 :lol: It's sitting by my shifter until I can find another 94ish shock switch. As I've only got 2 windows to worry about I just need 2 switches :aok:

I got rid of the P/W lock and door lock switch too :D

I really need to finish my dash too :rolleyes: It's only been like a year :lol:

Nice glove box :aok: ...I don't have one any more :D

Thanks!

I meant first gen, but I think you caught my point. Sorry, I wasn't trying to date your truck too much ;)

What's a "shock switch"? Like variable dampers?

The way I see it, the dash is one of the main places a project car can never be finished. It's your main interface with the car/truck, so it will change as you do.

I've never seen one that I thought was perfect... Hell, mine will probably look like swiss cheese by the time I'm done with it, and I still won't be happy. :suicide:

Thanks!

I meant first gen, but I think you caught my point. Sorry, I wasn't trying to date your truck too much ;)

What's a "shock switch"? Like variable dampers?

The way I see it, the dash is one of the main places a project car can never be finished. It's your main interface with the car/truck, so it will change as you do.

I've never seen one that I thought was perfect... Hell, mine will probably look like swiss cheese by the time I'm done with it, and I still won't be happy. :suicide:

"variable dampers" Yeah that thingy :D

Those switches fit the centre console :aok: and that are 2 way momentary switch :D

• 8 years later...