These wheels OK?

MY1PATH

I'm gonna pick up some new wheels this weekend, found a good deal on craigs list but will they be strong enough? in the picture they look pretty thin near the holes and the back looks extruded instead of soid like my stock rims. I plan to ofroad them a little and I get kinda reckless as in trying to get airtime with my pathfinder (no jump pics yet, need to get a camera) what do you guys think?

Edited by MY1PATH

i have these wheels, got them for free, they are plenty strong enough, just very annoying trying to get a socket or lug wrench in the deep lug holes...(i never ran them on my pathfinder when it was still IFS, but they should work fine..)

i have these wheels, got them for free, they are plenty strong enough, just very annoying trying to get a socket or lug wrench in the deep lug holes...(i never ran them on my pathfinder when it was still IFS, but they should work fine..)

Do you remember what brand they were so I might pick up a matching spare? I know they are not American Racing even tho the style is similar to their Outlaw II wheel.

anyone else agree its ok for me to wail on these? or drop the tuck from 6ft onto them? I'm still sketchy

I think the wheel could easily survive a 6' drop...it just depends on the amount of meat the tires have on them (if you have low profiles hell no) if you have like 35's or something like that yea sure i'd put $ on that it would survive if aired properly to not break the bead and not low enough for all the air to go up top and the wheel essentially hit the ground

granted if you drop the pathy 6ft on its stock IFS your going to probably have some serious problems

I think the wheel could easily survive a 6' drop...it just depends on the amount of meat the tires have on them (if you have low profiles hell no) if you have like 35's or something like that yea sure i'd put $ on that it would survive if aired properly to not break the bead and not low enough for all the air to go up top and the wheel essentially hit the ground

granted if you drop the pathy 6ft on its stock IFS your going to probably have some serious problems

I don't get 6ft every time I joyride but thats the highest anybody has seen me get so far.

I will vouch the 15x7 American racing oulaw II w/ 31x10.5 uniroyal combo I have now have seen allot of abuse with no signs of fatigue.

these newer 15x8.5's I'm looking @ just don't look as strong But I will be running like 32" maybe 33" on them in the long run.

Thanks for the re-assurance.