Can anybody look up a part number for me?

87pathmaker

Well, I've been searching for days. Napa doesn't have anything in their system that is anywhere near what I'm looking for (they're the only parts supply store in the town I live in), and I can't find anything online for the part.

I've stripped out the front passanger side Torsion bar anchor, and need to replace only it.. the splines on the t-bar are 100%. It'd be much easier to find the part if I knew the part #.

Can anybody help? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Well, I've been searching for days. Napa doesn't have anything in their system that is anywhere near what I'm looking for (they're the only parts supply store in the town I live in), and I can't find anything online for the part.

I've stripped out the front passanger side Torsion bar anchor, and need to replace only it.. the splines on the t-bar are 100%. It'd be much easier to find the part if I knew the part #.

Can anybody help? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Torsion Bar Anchor

I actually googled and found that before posting this... After checking out their "illustration" things just don't look right, and there is no description of whether it's a front or rear anchor just that it's an "anchor." So even though tempted, I closed the page before I made the wrong decision :) I really appreciate your help though!

Ding Ding Ding!

We have a winner! Two winners, actually!

1 golden star to Aaron for helping the guy out! :fireworx:

And 1 golden star to LandShark for the most informative post possible! :fireworx:

Way to go, guys! THIS is the kind of behavior that keeps this site great!

Here's to hoping your days go as well as you deserve! :aok:

You guys are awesome, I didn't think to check courtesy parts... i thought they only dealt with newer model nissans.

Just incase anybody is every curious, I also ran across these from Spencer Low Racing for the d21/wd21; Reinforced T-Bar Anchors (a little more than I want to spend, but would be great for somebody looking to do upgraded t-bars and didn't mind spending a little more).

http://www.spencerlowracing.com/products/t...onbaranchor.htm