SuperTech Synthetic

Mr. Pickles

Has anybody tried Walmart SuperTech Synthetic? I figured why the hell not, and put it in last time around. The selling point was $12 for a 5 quart jug of full synthetic. Call me the crash test dummy. It seems great so far, and the Pathy is running like a top. I saw some online chatter about the oil being supplied by the same company(ies) that supply many top brands like Quaker State, although on review I couldn't confirm nor deny. I also realize I negated the experiment as I figured I would try the Restore engine treatment this time around. All in all, combined and 1500 miles later, I've noticed reduced oil consumption and the truck is running great.

I might give that a go as well, as i just replaced my wipers all the way around after having my windshield replaced (was so scratched and pitted it was becoming a concern) and i went to the tire center to ask if they had 12" wipers back there cause there were none on the floor and i got all three for $3 each as opposed to the rainX wipers being 8 and change each. they are working great.

not trying to jack here just thought i would share the walmart experience, hehe. have you looked into the filters as well?