I'm not new perse'

So I've had an account since sometime last June but have only been PMing or reading posts. I'm sure a couple of people know me from other sites under the same name or screwinitupagain (some people made me "adjust" it) but I figured I'd say hey. Pretty much anything about my Pathy that matters can be found in my signature or my profile. I've got some things in the works but it'll probably be summer before everything is up to par. Also she's my DD but I am still not afraid to go all out when I finally do have a chance to get out & play. So...yeah.

-Boston

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the compliments or non-compliments (I guess it depends on if you "liked" my profile/signature/avatar/etc.). I am usually straight forward about this & if I have an opinion, that I care to share, its usually as honest & unpolished as I am. I forwarn you though I tend to not worry about people's emotions so if for some reason I offend any of you I want you to know that I don't do it intentionally. Sometimes it just happens.

I am however in High Point, NC & if anyone would like to go out wheeling some time, feel free to give me a yell, to see if I am available, especially since I don't know much about wheeling down here or around here.