Replacement Step rails for 01 SE

Tbsbiker2

Hello,

I have at least ONE OEM (silver) factory step rail getting some rust thru. Any opiniouns on what to go with for replacement of either finding a USED good one or just bagging both of them for a new set? I like the stock set up and look as well as the ones that are found on the LE's. Need em for my tikes and Mother in law. No off roading for me anymore for awhile.

Thanks!

I was going to say go railless because IMO it looks better, but you have other needs. I would try the JY first for one, then search around online. IIRC, they are only sold in pairs online and possibly your JY.

Hey! Got beat out of my email for a moment....here is a link to what mine look like! And another link.

I am in MD, make me an offer on the rails, I'll figure out shipping--I know that I can do it I am just unsure of your location.

If he's not interested, I may be. I'm in MD as well.

hey these are great, I am hesitant to make an offer as fear for lowball...Mostly the combo to ship them to 60604 might make them less appealing...I'd prefer if you let me know what you'd like for them and I'll let you know right away if they are not already sold. If you do decide to put them on the Bay, I'd bid on em...THANKS!

Pete

ptirone@j-quin.com