13 steering wheel

Tincan4X4

they're awesome, but a tad hard to handle off road..... wouldn't change mine fer nuthin tho king has a stock wheel. mini has the grant.

GrantWheelIn.jpg

Yep, Grant GT is what I have, cool. Ill just order up the Nissan adapter then. Thanks.

Yep, Grant GT is what I have, cool. Ill just order up the Nissan adapter then. Thanks.

if you look under "how to's" i posted a "how to install a grant wheel"..... :crossedwires:

~> http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5606

GG has one too and a few others

and, in case you don't read the whole write up.... here's a bit you'll want to know

BTW: GRANT adapter kit # 3560 I paid $10 for mine @ Autozone. *NOTE! The kit from Grant does NOT include the 2" spacer (ribbed rubber lookin thingy) shown in my assembly (I already had it).. you can get those anywhere (i.e:Summit/Autozone/Kragen) for around another $10, but check junk yards first..that is a universal part.

Torque specs: Shoulder bolts: 10-12 ft/lbs Steering shaft nut 25-30 ft/lbs (very important NOT to overtighten these bolts/nuts)

Edited by Slick

if you look under "how to's" i posted a "how to install a grant wheel"..... :crossedwires:

~> http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5606

GG has one too and a few others

and, in case you don't read the whole write up.... here's a bit you'll want to know

BTW: GRANT adapter kit # 3560 I paid $10 for mine @ Autozone. *NOTE! The kit from Grant does NOT include the 2" spacer (ribbed rubber lookin thingy) shown in my assembly (I already had it).. you can get those anywhere (i.e:Summit/Autozone/Kragen) for around another $10, but check junk yards first..that is a universal part.

Torque specs: Shoulder bolts: 10-12 ft/lbs Steering shaft nut 25-30 ft/lbs (very important NOT to overtighten these bolts/nuts)

Yeah I have a 2" spacer already as well. Just ordered the spline adapter kit from Summit. Should have it installed this weekend. :crossedwires:

They look better with purple toes :hide:

hahaha. damnit! i was hopin no one would notice. K9 noticed first when i did the write up lol

purple toe nails are additional advice on installation :D (funny enough, they're purple right now)

i seemed to get a lot more "snatch" from Mini's grant wheel, then again, she has her ps going out and a few issues up front. She is very "sharp" truck, even on the street.......

king will get one eventually..... we'll see.