Van island pathfinders

ricecrusher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im in Nanaimo. 4x4 mods: Taken her into a place here called Harbour City Diesel and Off Road. Pretty good place. Good Work on my Lift Kit.

BTW my truck is actually For Sale. Its on Used Nanaimo. The link to my Ad with contact info can be found on this site, in the Veh for Sale section

• 3 weeks later...

Come the end of this month there will be one more of you islanders. My buddy DVO is headin that way. somewhere called Whisky Creek? He drives a dark red/maroon WD with Wile E. Coyote on the bug deflector.Usually dirty as hell. If ya happen to spot him..honk, wave..hell..even aproach him an let him know yer an NPORA member. We've had a hard time finding Pathy's to run with on the mainland..mebbe you island guys have more spirit! :)

Thanks! Skwerly

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the island... I live in Whiskey Creek near Qualicum... Got's me a 90 SE WD21 on Yota rims, 235/75's til I can get 31's, Rancho 5000's and no lift YET... Other bits been described by Skwerly...;) I've had it up Stave and a few places on the mainland, but, I got no one to run with here... I've seen a few WD's around here; saw one yesterday on Hwy 4 about Pratt... Lifted nicely, extended/raised tail pipe...

But I digress...

I'm new to the area and don't know my way around much at all yet... But... I DO want to find some fun places... Mud, rock climbs, etc.. The usual grind stuff that much anyone with some skill can get thru... SkwerlB8 will be visiting occasionally, too... And it'd be nice to get out and meet some ppl here and go get it dirty with island dirt...

Come the end of this month there will be one more of you islanders. My buddy DVO is headin that way. somewhere called Whisky Creek? He drives a dark red/maroon WD with Wile E. Coyote on the bug deflector.Usually dirty as hell. If ya happen to spot him..honk, wave..hell..even aproach him an let him know yer an NPORA member. We've had a hard time finding Pathy's to run with on the mainland..mebbe you island guys have more spirit! :)

Thanks! Skwerly

If you ever want to run with another Pathfinder, give me a shout. I need people to wheel with.

I used to live in Campbell River.

Edited by Yendor

I am around on the mainland still... just no more Pathy. However, I do hit up the island for a little fun in Ladysmith with a co-worker at least once every three months or so.

Well heck, SmithK... I never knew ya came this way... When's yer next visit? Too bad ya don't have yer XE no more... I still got the pics of our trip up BJ's loop... hehe

All depends when I want to return... went over there for July long weekend. If the ferry was not so bloody expensive I would be there more often but might be October/Novemberish. Since I am thinking of driving out to Calgary in September for a weekend to visit a friend.

Got a copy of the island backroad mapbook yesterday... Shannon and I are gonna go look at some places tomorrow and see what's what... But, we found a place that we're gonna hit up for sure... It'll be fun... Bigger than what we're used to, but, not by much nor anything we can't handle, bud...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Moved out from Calgary, still working on getting the Pathfinder out too hopefully in Dec sometime, looking forward to touring the island and seeing the places I can get to! Nice to see there's some members out here can't wait to see you on the trails

• 1 month later...