Rear windshield sprayer fix

inqydesu

My rear windshield wiper sprayer doesn't work. It is an 89 - hence the 2 door. I can tell the pump is working, but nothing comes out the rear. I would imagine the line has gotten crimped/clogged/torn etc. Any suggestions for clearing a clog or repairing? I looked in the Nissan shop manual (Factory, not Chilton's) and it didn't have the routing of the line. Any one know how the line is routed?

This isn't a huge deal, but since I moved to Vegas I get a lot more dust and it would be nice to be able to clear the rear windshield.

I appreciate any help

ah dont bother with the plastic trim, most likely the end is blocked. just go to your rear hatch and pull out the plastic lines in the top of the door, they simply pull apart, pull the 'jets' off the back door and clean it out with hot water and compressed air.

put it back in and reajust the possition of where is sprays the water on the window

If you want to know if your nozzle is cloged, disconnect the nozzle like sw said and hit your button. If fluid comes out clean your nozzle. If not start pulling the next panel where your hose is going to next. It's a great learning experience to see how your inside panels come off :D

i've allready pulled all the inside trim panels off allready (to wire for a/v and other gadgets - i didn't see the line - and was hoping to save a bit of time.

now just to figure out how the dang nozzle comes off....

two small clips on the inside

sorry not much help, i didnt figure out how get it out without damaging it

* goes and gets slot screwdriver, leaver, leaver, snap..... doh, wheres my super glue..... *