Susp for my pathy

Guest strider

Yeah, you can get the Rancho SS kit from Summit Racing for around $60 with all the hardware and whatnot, that's what I have and it works great. Look in the Garage for a discussion about steering stabilizers.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...N-RS97268&N=120 400211 4294925130 4294923431 301292

Make sure you copy that whole link, including the numbers and spaces at the end.

Yep, the L&P people refurbish your existing centerlink and basically ballsy it up like the site says. =)

Guest strider

umm for the ranchos, i believe 88pathoffroad posted the correct #'s earlier in this post. One of them was different but its just cause rancho changed the shock # and if you ask for it then they will know which one to get.

RS5118 is the stock rear shock number. A5116 is about 1"longer. The stock replacement centerlink from MOOG is about $140, I got mine from a local offroad shop. The centerlink for a 4WD HB is the exact same, but it was cheaper by about $30. Go figure. I have a HB centerlink on my Pathy. It's not burlier or better than a stock part, but is IS cheaper.

The deal with the L&P centerlink is that they modify a stock centerlink, which isn't cheap to begin with, as you can tell. They can't just go out and buy a bunch of stock CL's, mod them and then sell them for cheap. ;)