So my fiance likes my truck

Kittamaru

*grins* She's totally addicted... doesn't know much about vehicles yet, but she knows she loves my truck.

I figure, hey, what the hell, few years down the road (once we're out of college and can afford it) I'll get her one.

Any advice on what style pathy to get her? Gotta be an old one (the new ones... most of em are just butt ugly... plus they aren't the good old construction they used to use are they) but I'm figuring anything that's earlier than a 1995 model?

If I'm going to have a second pathy, should they both be the same model to simplify working on them, or would it be worth while to get a slightly beefier one with the XE engine? Or should I go to an R51 or whatever the tag is (sorry, 8:45 am... just brought my lil bro to school and can't fall asleep again... rambling... I know)

What say yee o h masters of all things mechanical?

i say get her a WD-21 like yours..... parts are the same, so easier to swap/change/work on...... and they're tough lil trucks. however, then you have the reliability question. if you want something that won't have that "older truck" probability of breaking, then get her an R-50.... :)