Fender

bcuz

I got a 95 pathy recently, It has some front end damage on the drivers side. I was just wondering if a Fender from a 91 nissan p/u would be the same?

Yes, I sold my Hood and driver side fender from a '95 to guy with a hardbody. It was a '90 or '91 iirc.

The "bulge" over the wheel is different between a 2wd and a 4wd, though. The 4wd sticks out more.

Addition to that, all 2wd Pathfinders have the 4wd fenders. Only 2wd pickups got the "nerfed" little bulges.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. However, corrosion sometimes seizes them on there pretty good. Some penetrating oil, and a couple of taps on the sleeve should break it loose. That is, of course, if you don't have a puller.

Edited by Simon

I did it!! I put the new fender on!! I never did get the wiper blade arm off...and I tell you what its tough turning a wrench under the cowl...good thing I got small hands.

Whats weird is the flare. My pathy's 4WD and the replacement fender is too but the flare on the new fender is shorter and won't accomodate the mud flap...so I guess I need to swap out the flares.

and do any of y'all know how to find the matching paint? my PF is a '95 will that make it hard to match? I'll need a pinstripe too.

oh and I tried a gear puller thing but it was too big. those little black plastic grill plates near the wiper blades got all messed up when my bros tried pulling the cowl off, can you get replacments for those? or am I gonna be using duck tape to patch 'em up?