noobee

skersfan

Hi everyone,

New to the board. I just bought a 87 Pathfinder in pretty good shape. Body is excellent and supposedly garaged its whole life. Appears to be true. One small dent in the rear. All windows appear to be orignal. Interrior has some cracks but over all in excellent condition for something 21 years old.

I would like to get a owners manual. Information on the touring and sport toggle would be very helpful. I doubt that it works. Info on the security toggle also. All other options works. It appears to have a small oil leak, have not found it yet, but wil this weekend.

I would like to know who to go to for a suspension lift, just basic, this is a work truck that I will take good care of but will not be my main off road vehicle. I build and locat cell sites. It will be used to get to out of the way and very seldom maintained mountain roads. Some one put 31's on it with out a lift. It clears, but not by much. I may be interested in skids if reasonable. I have always liked the looks of the truck and this was the cleanest one I had ever seen for sale.

Any information about it, as there wasn't any paperwork with it. I have no history on the vehicle. But it seems to run excellent, and it appears to be getting around 16 miles to the gallon. In the ball park?.

Again thanks for any and all information in advance.

31's were a factory option, you probably need to just adjust your torsion bars to make them fit better. 16MPG is about what I get in my 88.

Lots of information about different lift options if you look around.

Hope you enjoy the site! :D