What is the longest Road or Expedition Trip you've taken your Pathfinder on?

NaturaTek

LOL the aerodynamics on the WD21 is a joke, I was all over the road especially when behind those 18 wheelers. I'm sorry but Pathfinder's don't top the charts when it comes to comfort, heck it's a truck frame.

I love my Pathy but if I had to drive from NY to Florida again it would be in a Cadillac CTS or something.

Mines great on the highway, and yeah, its definitely better than the car's I've driven. I find my wd21 handles corners way better than our rodeo does even with the one sagging tbar (way less body roll). Although, the r50 is really nice for trips as well. The furthest we've taken it (r50) is from ottawa to Orillia, which is a bit over an hour north of toronto. Around 1000km round trip

LOL the aerodynamics on the WD21 is a joke, I was all over the road especially when behind those 18 wheelers. I'm sorry but Pathfinder's don't top the charts when it comes to comfort, heck it's a truck frame.

I love my Pathy but if I had to drive from NY to Florida again it would be in a Cadillac CTS or something.

Heavy cross winds I'd notice. When the Pathy was stock, I thought it was quite a comfy highway cruiser. Next to none steering correction, tracked great, quiet and room to sleep at the rest stops. This was back in the day of 2 Kayaks, 2 Mountain bikes and tons of gear on the roof.

I've driven from Alberta to Ontario twice in the Pathy. Once stock when we first got it 8 years ago, and the other back in the fall Sas'd.

With the Sas, most recently was down to Moab and back in May, 2200 miles round trip 4 days total of relaxing driving. Then out to Ontario to Adventure weekend, 2000 miles one way. On the way back I went through Iowa to visit so that was 2500 miles on the way back to Calgary. That was about 8 days of total driving to Ontario and back.

2200+ miles from Waco,TX to Seattle,WA with a Uhaul that was a size too big and loaded down WAY too much. other than some scary moments in the mountains between here and there (crawling up the steep hills in 2nd gear, 5000RPM @ 20MPH) i didnt have a problem at all... until the tire on the uhaul blew out half a block from my final destination... heh. though i didnt even dare attempt to add up how much gas i used during the trip.

Lets see...

Washington, DC to Phoenix, AZ - 34 total hours

Phoenix, AZ to Washington, DC - 27 total hours (different route)

Rochester, Ny to Washington, DC - countless times, record is 5:40, longest is over 12 hours (snow with a trailer)

Rochester, NY to Jacksonville, FL - 19 hours, then back again

Washington, DC to Jacksonville, FL - the day after driving back from Arizona, 762 miles.

Jacksonville, FL to Quebec, QC

Rochester, NY to Vancouver, BC

Yeah, I wouldn't hesitate to drive my truck anywhere, and neither should you, as long as you're up to date on maintenance.