So... I got the 1990 Wiring Diagram Manual today...

GhostPath

It is most informative. There are comprehensive wiring maps, excellent diagrams, and good explanations. Only two problems with it, and it makes me understand why these are so rare.

1. It's 11.75" x 16.5".

IMG_0376.JPG

2. The diagrams are ridiculously large.

IMG_0379.JPG

They are detailed and easy to read, though.

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Making copies, digital or otherwise, is going to be a bit of a problem...

If anyone needs some answers from the wiring diagram manual, I'll be happy to assist. Just don't ask for entire page scans, because that's just not going to happen; it won't fit on my scanner.

This is going to sound stupid but...

I have a large (and by large, I mean fracking huge) desktop scanner that should easily be able to fit those pages on. If you snail mail me the manual, I can scan it in and send it back to you via snail mail, then give copies to anyone on here that needs it.

Tis up to you though :)

Oi... uhm... I'ma pleading the fifth with that picture...

But yeah, my scanner should be able to do that and, with some fancy photoshopping, I can put the images together in such a fashion that a normal printer can print it out into a NORMAL size... cause that size is just... freaky.

take them to any print shop and they should have a scanner...I know Witts in Tehachapi where I work has scanned drawings for me that were 36"x48" plus and burned them onto a CD for less than $10 for multiple sheets

John I am sure all the WD's are happy for you input... but your on vacation brother... shouldn't you be drinking beer somewhere???? :beer:

I'll have one for ya, I'm walking out now, till the 8th... :friday:

Tis up to you mate :) I can do it relatively free (just the cost of you sending it to me, I'll pay to send it back myself o' course) but if your client can do it free I'd definately like a copy of that thing :D

• 3 weeks later...
I have a client that's a print shop, they have photorepro gear as well as access to a tabloid scanner. It won't happen until next year, though.

As a 1990 WD21 owner, it'd be great to see a copy of this - any updates on scanning? :itsallgood:

• 4 weeks later...