just a new pathy enthusiast...

pathmaker1

ok so my name is Rich and i live in norfolk, VA. i just recently got a 92 fully loaded (se i believe) pathy WITH rear lockers from a kid who thought the engine was gone when it only needed a starter and tstat. so i picked it up for $500 and spent another $100 on parts. pretty sweet deal. ive been wheelin the pathmaker for bout 4 months and it does great. only got stuck once in a set of ruts made for no smaller than 35"tires. anyways im doin the PML with the cherokee coils this weekend to get 3" outta it. got some steering things as well as ball joint spacers. goin cheap cause i plan on goin SAS in 1-2 years. gonna trim the fenders and hopefully tuck 33x10.5 under her. im here to help people as well as receive help. i have been on RONIN wheelers for a few weeks and those guys really helped me out . a few people told me about this site so here i am. i will have some action photos of the pathmaker this weekend before the lift im goin to run my trail one more time stock well i do have 31x10.5 mud kings on her. i have been workin on trucks for about 14 years but this is my first IFS truck. please bear with my stupid questions but anything i do to the pathmaker i wana do right. well thats all for now and look foward to swappin some messages with you folks

Rich

Edited by pathmaker1