TMORGAN4, WHERE ARE YOU?

PDCCD

I've tried to pm you here and on pirate for over two weeks about the bumper, and haven't heard back from you, so either your pm's aren't reaching you somehow, or you no longer want to sell your bumper to me and are dodging the issue, as you've posted both here and there several times over the course of the past few weeks so i know your alive and have ample time to respond in some way. Here's the last pm you sent in case you've forgotten our conversation.

Re:Bumper, Nov 15 2007, 03:20 AM

NPORA Old-Timer

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,431

BJoined: 28-April 05

Hey Pete,

I'm probably looking to get rid of it pretty quickly. I'm hesitant to get rid of it while I'm putting the engine in since it makes such a nice step but I'm sure I can find something else to get up there. tongue.gif

Look towards the bottom of the page here. There's some pictures but I know they aren't the best. http://web.mac.com/t_morgan4/iWeb/Site/November%2011.html

How about this...I'm planning on getting some work done tomorrow most likely, but I promise I will have pictures to you by Friday night at the latest. I'll get some good shots of exactly what's wrong with it and see if it's something you can deal with or if you dont' want it.

Is there any way you could get it soon...like the next couple weeks? I don't have a car, but I'm sure we could find someone to drive it from Fort Collins to the Forward Air terminal in Denver.

Tyler

So, in an effort to maintain my Karma, i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and offering you this last chance to complete this transaction with me.

Best of luck either way and happy holidays.

Pete

To answer your original question, he is in Fort Collins, Colorado.

He sometimes goes weeks without replies, which I completely understand, try going to school, working, and offroading, and then try to find time to play around on a message board

The only reason i'm on here right now is because my line of work allows it

Hey, i get the strain, I don't work anywhere near a computer, but he's posted here and on Pirate several times in the course of the past couple of weeks i've been trying to pm. I'm not asking for a book, just a "hey i'm alive, here's whats up." This is the only way left to try to reach him before spending the money elsewhere.

... but thanks for your .02. :aok:

Edited by PDCCD

He's near impossible to get in touch with, as far as PM's go. I was going to buy some things from him myself, in response to a for sale ad WITH pictures of said items and he backed out of it; same thing, ignored PM's.

Everyone's busy FUELER, everyone's got obligations to meet. Maybe it's just me...but school, work and offroading doesn't exactly make for the most insanely-busy schedule, especially when (again) you've told someone you would sell them something and can't even have the decency to say "I've changed my mind". But that's an entirely different story. But if you enter some sort of transaction with someone, whether it's a banana or a bumper, you need to follow-up with it. Especially on the internet, pulling the "www hide behind the screen, I'll never meet that person" trick makes you look incredibly unreliable.

/rant

He's near impossible to get in touch with, as far as PM's go. I was going to buy some things from him myself, in response to a for sale ad WITH pictures of said items and he backed out of it; same thing, ignored PM's.

Everyone's busy FUELER, everyone's got obligations to meet. Maybe it's just me...but school, work and offroading doesn't exactly make for the most insanely-busy schedule, especially when (again) you've told someone you would sell them something and can't even have the decency to say "I've changed my mind". But that's an entirely different story. But if you enter some sort of transaction with someone, whether it's a banana or a bumper, you need to follow-up with it. Especially on the internet, pulling the "www hide behind the screen, I'll never meet that person" trick makes you look incredibly unreliable.

/rant

Thank you. That's totally my point. If i say i'm going to do something for/with someone else, you can bet, come hell or high water, it's gonna happen. I get that things come up, but the kid is all over the net posting, he's got more than enough time to just drop a note and say wtf is up. Hell, i work 60-80 hour weeks myself. But i do what i say i'm gonna do, or i don't say it. Poor ethics in my book. Trust me, i can spend $800 elsewhere in a heartbeat lol. Just figured i try one last time. I'm done. He can be the nicest guy in the world, but on the net and in life, your word and how you back it up is who you are...