Rims

edicer2

Hey i was looking at upgrading the rims a little bit and found a cheap pair from a 98 pathfinder. I was woundering if the stock 98 rims will fit on my 93 se pathfinder? it looks like the new rims are 15x7 and have 6 bolt patern so i wasnt sure if that is the same as a 93 or not. I know for a fact my rims are 15x7 and 6 bolt pattern as well but did they change the offset or anything on them? basically want i need to know is if they will fit or not

thanks

Yes, they'll fit....however.....the backspacing will be a little tighter than your stock rims. I'm running a stock set off a 99.5 Pathfinder (Pezzy's) with my winter tires, and I find they're too narrow. They'll fit, but with my lifts, they look dumb.

so when you say tight does that mean that stuff could rub? I have a stock pathfinder and stock rims so will the new ones off a new vehcial rub on it the inside or no? do you know how wide the tires are on the newer rims like are they still 31x10.5?

Edited by edicer2

Depends. Mine measure out to about 30.5x10R16. Mine rub on the frame when I turn. NO big deal though, and I could adjust the steering stops to make that stop....however, I just don't turn that sharp. :)

Yeah, they are. However, I do not know that the backspacing on the rims I'm running is the same as the 15x7 R50 rims available on the earlier models. It could be, but I don't know for sure.

Like I said....it's nothing catastrophic....just annoying trying to turn full lock, and hearing the rub. I just don't turn as far now. :aok:

i live in mankato minnesota. I pretty much am just looking for a cheap set of tires. Mine are bald and the frame is rusting through so i dont want to spend a lot on a new set of tires. its basically my winte beater until the frame breaks...but with the tires i have now i get stuck almost just as fast as my little 86 300zx