On a lighter note!, Another one.

Vsicks Pathy

Don't even get me started. I'm so friggin sick of this overly sensitive, hyper-P.C. society that we live in here in the States that I want to puke!!! Getting arrested for throwing a snow ball? I remember when you wouldn't get arrested for throwing a left hook! What is it with these people. And no HO, HO, HO? Where else can we come up with some twisted interpretation? Yeah, Santa is calling women whores. Maybe the ones who brought that one up are whores and are a little too sensitive about it. These people need to grow thicker skin. The world is a tough place, and if Santa hurts your feelings, then that's too friggin' bad! Sorry for the rant...

any idea of the outcome of the snowball offence or did this completely snowball out of control.

Good one mz.

But unfortunately the latter is true. No, I am not kidding. It has cost the guys family over $20,000 already to defend the charge. A mistrial, so they have to go through the whole thing again. Perhaps another $20,000? I don't know where it will end. lol.