Will you consider me a traitor?

DropBear

Getting a 2007/2008 Nissan Navara real soon and the Pathfinder will have to go. Use whatever cash I get for it to buy a canopy, ARB Bar, Spotties etc...Depends how much I get for the old girl. It's almost a new Pathfinder..kinda like 3/4 of one.

Getting a 2007/2008 Nissan Navara.

I thought nissan must have released a new vehicle..until I looked up the navara :tongue: ... we call it the Frontier here in the states. But yeah.. the frontier was my first choice for a vehicle.. but the pathfinder I got for cheaper so thats what I got one :)

-Mike

Edited by MadManMike

Navara has been ordered. Just waiting on a confirmation of the delivery date. Should be next week at the latest. Gave them 3 color choices in order of preference. Hopefully get my top choice of Silver. But don't wanna wait if it'll take months to get. Ordered the top of the line turbo diesel with auto. Yeah I knw auto but all the driving here is all beach work. Auto's are much better for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am in officially in love. I only picked my new Navara up yesterday. I flew to Perth to pick it up yesterday and drove it home today. What a great vehicle!! So nice to drive!! And my fav part about it is that it's a Turbo Diesel and has more cup and drink bottle holders than you can poke a stick at. It did pretty reasonable on fuel considering it's the first tank and I was varying my speed alot on my way home. Anywhere from 70kph to 120kph. So far have done 520 kilometers on between 1/2 and 3/4 of a tank. I can honestly say it'd leave the Pathy in the dust on accleration. Was very suprised how much get up and go it has. I can't wait to get it out and get it dirty.

WE NEED PICS!!!

Any plans for mods?

Do you guys have the "offroad edition" that comes with the locker there also?

Pezzy. No plans for any serious mods. Going to drive it for awhile first doing the things I plan on doing and then see if I need any mods. Most of the Offroad driving here in Western Oz that I will be doing is driving on the beach getting to my fav fishing spots. If it handles all of that ok then it will be staying as is. BUT I do plan on a few minor things which include:

ARB Bullbar and Spotties

Roof Racks for my fishing rods

Spray on Bedliner

Hard Tonnuea Cover or Canopy(Haven't decided)

Dual Battery System

Long Range Fuel Tank