US Wheels question

ozzy

well, ive decided on getting 31's. ive been debating on whether to get Cragar Soft 8's with backspacing of 4.00 and now these US Wheels which have BS of 3.75. My r50 is on stock suspension, there are no T-Bars so no crank in the front. Any input on whether or not the tires will clear the fenders, would help. NOTE: I will not be offroading until i get a lift, but i'd really like to have the tires and wheels for the time being. I understand i might have to trim, any help on that would be splendid. Also im getting my @!*% installed at Discount Tire, do they have anything that specializes in trimming? Also, on their website, under my truck model, they have the option for me to buy 31'' tires for my truck. So obviously they have to fit, but it is on my part to select the right wheels.

Edited by ozzy

Those US wheels should fit. Ive been told as long as the backspacing is about 4", but 3.75 should be good. mine have 4" and I've got lots of clearance from the strut. One thing you should be careful of is the opening for the center bore. pathfinders need 100mm. Other than that good luck finding some wheels

Those US wheels should fit. Ive been told as long as the backspacing is about 4", but 3.75 should be good. mine have 4" and I've got lots of clearance from the strut. One thing you should be careful of is the opening for the center bore. pathfinders need 100mm. Other than that good luck finding some wheels

on stock suspension? -- oh and how about the fenders on 4.00 BS, its not touching the trim is it?

My wheels are 3.75 backspacing. From what I've read regarding the rub. I may be experiencing a little more than most have. But it looks good when they stick out a little further. If you do go with the 3.75, be preapred to cut or fold your wheel wells. Good luck!

Yup, I've got those US Wheels with 3.75 backspacing. Love the way they look and stick out. And just like mentioned in your other thread, you will rub slightly.

thanks for all your help guys..