backspacing?

ozzy

That link incorrectly used the terms "backspacing" and "offset" interchangeably. Backspacing is not the same thing as offset, as that link may lead you to believe. Backspacing is the distance from the inner edge of the rim to the hub mounting surface. (They got that right.) Offset, however, is the distance between the centerline of the wheel and the hub mounting surface, and is usually measured in millimeters. Wheel Offset Explained

That link incorrectly used the terms "backspacing" and "offset" interchangeably. Backspacing is not the same thing as offset, as that link may lead you to believe. Backspacing is the distance from the inner edge of the rim to the hub mounting surface. (They got that right.) Offset, however, is the distance between the centerline of the wheel and the hub mounting surface, and is usually measured in millimeters. Wheel Offset Explained

...i hope they'll work, hah -- i might just get BS 3.75 steelies.

...i hope they'll work, hah -- i might just get BS 3.75 steelies.

no ones really clarified it for me yet... the cragar soft 8's backspacing 4.00 and im just wondering if they'll fit stock, because those are being sold for a very decent price on summitracing.com -- unless someone knows wheels that have 3.75 bs and are going for 40 bucks as well?

i have 4" bs and they fit fine after some trimming. i do have the 2" AC lift though but they would have fitted stock with some major trimming. As you can see the tires do stick out from the fender and also notice that i have fender flares, so thats up to you and how much you want you tires to stick out from the fender, also check with your local law enforcement as there as some places that laws telling you how far your tires can stick out

100_1404.jpg

Edited by csutke

i have 4" bs and they fit fine after some trimming. i do have the 2" AC lift though but they would have fitted stock with some major trimming. As you can see the tires do stick out from the fender and also notice that i have fender flares, so thats up to you and how much you want you tires to stick out from the fender, also check with your local law enforcement as there as some places that laws telling you how far your tires can stick out

100_1404.jpg

nice, looks good man. hmm... i still don't know dude, i'd got 3.75 bs but i cant find the right wheel.