Hello, I am a Nissan Noob

Tincan4X4

Just purchased my first Nissan last week.

1990 Pathfinder SE. V6 5spd 4wd, what more could you want? :)

My last 4WD was a Suzuki Samarai and that was 11 years ago, cant wait to get back out in the dirt.

Well heres a few pics-

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

It has a 3" body lift and 31" tires. It has a few issues, steering has a lot of play, I think the motor mounts need to be replaced, other than that its pretty solid.

Cant really complian since I only paid 500.00 for it.:)

Nope. Not too many available aftermarket. A few folks have built custom bumpers here, as I will be doing this winter. Search for Trailchaser's Member's rig post, and you'll see his. A nicely crafted one, that I'll be mimicing to some extent, with a couple of changes.

Nope. Not too many available aftermarket. A few folks have built custom bumpers here, as I will be doing this winter. Search for Trailchaser's Member's rig post, and you'll see his. A nicely crafted one, that I'll be mimicing to some extent, with a couple of changes.

I like this-

http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems...bumper_jk.shtml

Gonna talk to one of my buddies and see how difficult he thinks it would be to attach it to my PF.

I see you have Slick's front bumper :aok:

:laugh: that's what I was thinkin, but i ran outside and Mini Me still has hers attached lol.. oh wait, her's is welded on for just that reason lol.

welcome from nor-cal! WAVEY