Good overall suspension

wheel366

My 1995 SE has 179,000 miles on it and I'm looking for a good suspension, but I'm not looking to lift her at all.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should be replacing the old stuff with? I still have the original suspension.

I was looking at the Koni Specials on tirerack?

What do you guys think?

Maybe you could find a wrecked one in a local parts yard that has low miles. I'm in the process of locating a junkyard or pick-a-part place that has an identical 95 Pathfinder for myself, just to be able to replace whatever might brake.

Good luck,

David

My 1995 SE has 179,000 miles on it and I'm looking for a good suspension, but I'm not looking to lift her at all.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what I should be replacing the old stuff with? I still have the original suspension.

I was looking at the Koni Specials on tirerack?

What do you guys think?

Not to be a punk or anything at all, but may I ask: why do you not want a lift? The only reason being, pretty much anything that you can find is either junkyard/steealer replacement parts or aftermarket lift gear. If you don't wish to lift "at all", then there you are. But if you're looking for anything really performance related (other than lowering) you need to look aftermarket, either stock replacement or custom/swap. If this is the case, the "search" feature is your friend. :secret: