Nissan Newbie

Splinter

Hey all, good looking site going on here.

I'm actually a Jeep guy, have been for about 5yrs and just picked up my first Pathy. I've been wanting one for a while and waited till our Cherokee was pretty much done until I got this 95 XE.

I love reading the FAQs. That's how I got most of my Jeep knowledge.

I love wrenching on heaps. There isn't alot that I havn't done to a Jeep so I guess now it's time to move on and learn somthing new.

Thanks for having me aboard and hope I can throw some useful input out there too.

Chris

I love wrenching on heaps. There isn't alot that I havn't done to a Jeep so I guess now it's time to move on and learn somthing new.

Thats because jeeps always need work :tonguefinger:

Thanks guys.

I actually have to admit that the only reason that I have to fix my Heap all the time is because of me wheeling the guts out of it.

I don't wheel it much anymore and it hasn't actually been to much of a problem for me.

Can't wait to dive into the whole pathfinder thing.

I had my YJ on 35's and loved it, can't wait to get going on the pathy.

Thanks guys.

I actually have to admit that the only reason that I have to fix my Heap all the time is because of me wheeling the guts out of it.

I don't wheel it much anymore and it hasn't actually been to much of a problem for me.

Can't wait to dive into the whole pathfinder thing.

I had my YJ on 35's and loved it, can't wait to get going on the pathy.

don't worry, if i wasn't such a useful beeotch around here (haha..SHUT UP you guys!) they'd kill me for having a jeep (90 YJ) and mini me (my 92 pathy) at the same time...... but now i have 4 pathy's and no jeep :sssh:

NICE!!!! I have an oldie but goody pathy and am building a first-gen Toyota for more hardcore stuff.....but I have to say I'm quite impressed with the pathy off-road.....but the toy will fit and handle 35s no prob