wife's 98 pathy

rawkrews

so she wanted to be able to play too...nice but mild set-up. stripped the dash from my old chilly (rip), Alpine CD, typeX + sub, 265 75r 16 Toyo Open Country AT's on Helo Max 6 wheels, OME springs, KYB struts & Bilstein rear shocks, all new chrome. After I wrote my old one off, she had to get the same year. dunno why? likes the style i guess. will post pics after the allignment.

Well it looks like I'm going to have to grind a little in the wheel well. when cranked right, the toyo's rub a tad. oh, and the rear end is swayin all over til i get custom disconnects made up. it atually looks like it rides higher than the fj. for now anyways til the springs give a lil.

this board is great for info!

oh...and the FJ has been beaten since day one. i hate the looks i get from other owners who would never take it off pavement. if it comes with a factory locker...it goes offroad. period!

Edited by rawkrews

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting it out in the rocks on remberance day. broke the cv joint on the fj so this will be its first ride offroad since the new lift and tires. cant wait. pics will be posted of some gnarly rocks in the big nickel!

• 1 month later...