Exhaust

archer

i too was looking at a new exhaust. here its around 250ish for just the muffler part. I diagnosed my and found it to be a faulty muffler rattling so i just cut out the old one and found one at a surplus store and bolted it on. There are a couple on ebay i have emailed them before and none ship to canada. I dont know how much a muffler shop would charge to make one but i presume it would be close enough to consider. or you could cross the border buy it at one of the local auto parts stores for less than here and take it back being that the dollar is even it might prove to be a deal.

I haven't used one, but it looks like a cheap knock-off of the original Nissan exhaust. That one is crush bent - the OEM one has mandrel bends which flow much more smoothly and make for less noise.

I had my muffler back system installed for 175 by a local muffler shop with a flow master. I need to make some mods to it though as I dont like the flow master sound that much. spend the money and get a good magnaflow muffler and resonator. that should give you a good deep tone and still be quite on the highway and just tooling around town. that is what I plan to do after I get into my new house.