El P's Update

El Pathfindero

So, yeah, I havent been on in a few months, way too busy.

So i'll give yall an update.

I graduate wyotech in a week, got my degree in collsion/refinishing, with custom fabrication/paint as an added bonus

and i've found me a job painting semi's at a local shop. (good money my friends, good money)

but thats no what you wanna hear right? you wanna hear about me Pathy. Got trans #3 a few months back. still kicking at 238,000 miles. found myself a wagoneer for $200 bucks. you know what that means........ SAS TIME!!!!. and the engine's getting pulled and rebuilt. shooting for the whopping 200HP mark. :)

but thats not my only project..........i also have the lowered pig....my 1980 720. My brother and i are starting to analyse the 350 swap right now. i've got the engine, the tools and the help. but not the time or money.

.......and then there's the rail.....I've got the body pulled off my 86 s-10, getting it ready to make the redneck rail. we're using the stock frame and engine/trans, but building a new cage to go around it. it wont be safe by any means, but definately fun in the dunes this summer.

...and then there's the down. I'm jumping to the toyota end of the spectrum for my DD. found an 02 4-door tacoma 4wd for only $16,000. big bro's holding it on his lot for me right now.

but thats all for now, i'll post up some pics when i get back to sunny SD.

-El P