Leveling Spacers Are Being Made

tmorgan4

I found another supplier that can help out for a decent cost. Let's do another run of spacers. These will either be 3/4" or 1". Aluminum. Cut with a Water-jet. I'm waiting to hear back on price from the supplier, but I'd guess these will be a little more expensive since I actually have to buy (full price) the 1" thick aluminum this time and it isn't cheap!

I need to get a list going. PM me to get signed up. :tongue:

I can promise this will go through as long as we get as least 5 people to buy a set.

THESE WILL RUN $100 FOR A PAIR (2).

Edited by tmorgan4

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found another supplier that can help out for a decent cost. Let's do another run of spacers. These will either be 3/4" or 1". Aluminum. Cut with a Water-jet. I'm waiting to hear back on price from the supplier, but I'd guess these will be a little more expensive since I actually have to buy (full price) the 1" thick aluminum this time and it isn't cheap!

I need to get a list going. PM me to get signed up. :tongue:

I can promise this will go through as long as we get as least 5 people to buy a set.

I'm not interested in the spacers, but for material, check this out

http://www.yarde.com/cgi-bin/dropzone.pl

You can pick up drops for pretty cheap, even with the cost of shipping.

Bigmatt

Thanks bigmatt and fueler. I can front some money on these but people are known to back out so I'd like some money up front...we'll say half.

Heard back from the supplier on these and we can do $100 on the spacers for 1" aluminum ones. If anyone has any pictures of the last ones I sent out that would be great. Haven't seen any since!

I'll bill real shipping costs and can probably source the hardware again for you lazy people.

Good to see people getting in on this. Not sure if there will ever be another run. :friday:

However you guys would like to pay. Check/Money Order/Paypal. It's all the same to me.

Those of you who have my address from past dealings, it's not the same.

If you want to send a check or money order, send it here:

Tyler Morgan

Room 283 Edwards Hall

Fort Collins, CO 80521

Or if you prefer Paypal, my address is tmorgan4@frii.com

If you send me a check or email, send me a PM to let me know your name on here so I can keep track of things.

If you would like to put half down until you see them, that's fine. If you want to pay for the full thing, throw in an extra $10 for shipping in the US.

Hi Tyler. I left you a PM but will post here too. Count me in for 1 set. Hopefully they are 1" but what the heck. Let me know where you prefer the money to be sent. If I understand right the total will be $110.00 which includes postage. Also, if you could let me know the size of the Grade 8 bolts I will need it would be a big help.

Thanks, got the PM. I'll send you one back here in a minute. These spacers are the full 1" this time.

It would be awesome if I could get someone who got spacers last time to fill me in on the length of those bolts I sent out. They're Grade 8, 3/8" diameter fine thread but I can't remember the length. I can still collect hardware on them for people, I just screwed myself over last time and charged $5 or so for $20 worth of hardware.

Thanks, got the PM. I'll send you one back here in a minute. These spacers are the full 1" this time.

It would be awesome if I could get someone who got spacers last time to fill me in on the length of those bolts I sent out. They're Grade 8, 3/8" diameter fine thread but I can't remember the length. I can still collect hardware on them for people, I just screwed myself over last time and charged $5 or so for $20 worth of hardware.

I can get the bolts here. Just need the right size. Sorry to hear you lunched your engine. I will Pay-Pal you the $50.00 deposit.

Got your Paypal. :friday:

Anyone else who wants in on this, hurry up and chime in. I'm trying to collect down payments as we speak. Lets get this show on the road!

I pm'd you some questions two days ago, still waiting for an answer. thanks.

PM sent. I'm stuck in Rimbey, AB right now and Drayton Valley for the next couple of nights.... Frac'n some wells here finally, but I can send out a PayPal within the next hour or, this evening. 100% want the spacers... My shop is full of grade 8 hardware, so let me know what size I'll want... Also, do the existing studs just hammer out?